Featured post

Embrace Peace Chief Alloy Obi to Igbos In Oyo state

Image
  The Onyendu Ndigbo of Ibadan and Oyo state, High Chief Alloy Obi has called on the Igbo community in Oyo state to embrace peace as a step towards an enduring democracy.  High Chief Obi made this call on Thursday while addressing the issues surrounding the Ibadan Division of the Appeal Court's Judgment, in a Press Conference in Ibadan, Nigeria.  ''My victory at the Court of Appeal is not just for me as a person, the Appeal court case lasted for  ten eyars. I would have given it up, if it were just about me as a person. I remained in the struggle in the last ten years beacuse of the implication  on Ohaneze Ndigbo worldwide, South East Council of Traditional Rulers and Igbo extraction all over the world. I hereby use this medium to call on those who are still in opposition to sheath their sword because it is time for enduring peace and togetherness among Ndigbo in Oyo state. I promise to be a good and impartial father to Ndigbo and Igbo groups in Oyo state. On my part, I wil

The Incorruptible

 

1 Corinthians 9: 24, 25 | Bible verses quotes inspirational, Bible verses  quotes, Inspirational quotes

Freedom is credibly obtained through devoted service and self-discipline and not by license.

1 Corinthians 9:19-25

19For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more.

20And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;

21To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.

22To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.

23And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you.

24Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.

25And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.

26I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:

27But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

Comments

Read This

Oyo Government not taking our welfare seriously-Health Workers

We want a Living Wage-Federal workers

Christians should Guard against six hindrances to Prayers in their Lives-Cleric