Featured post

Let God be Magnified

Image
Even though the poor go hungry, their faith that God will vindicate them remains unshaken-the source of their salvation and even of life. Psalm 70 (To the chief Musician,  A Psalm  of David, to bring to remembrance.)  Make haste , O God, to deliver me; make haste to help me, O LORD. 2 Let them be ashamed and confounded that seek after my soul: let them be turned backward, and put to confusion, that desire my hurt. 3 Let them be turned back for a reward of their shame that say, Aha, aha. 4 Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified. 5 But I  am  poor and needy: make haste unto me, O God: thou  art  my help and my deliverer; O LORD, make no tarrying.

Trust in God

 


We should always trust in God in the face of fear, pain and other life-threatening situations. Hosea 11:1-4


When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.

2As they called them, so they went from them: they sacrificed unto Baalim, and burned incense to graven images.

3I taught Ephraim also to go, taking them by their arms; but they knew not that I healed them.

4I drew them with cords of a man, with bands of love: and I was to them as they that take off the yoke on their jaws, and I laid meat unto them.

Comments

Read This

Oyo Government not taking our welfare seriously-Health Workers

We want a Living Wage-Federal workers

Christians should Guard against six hindrances to Prayers in their Lives-Cleric