President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has been advised not to seek re-election in 2027.
This advice was given in a statement by the President and Founder of Clear Revelation Ministry, Oluwarotimi Apostle Jeremiah Adeyeye.
‘’Again, I have a heavy heart concerning Nigeria. First, I want to talk about President Bola Tinubu. I see something the gives me headache.
If I were in his shoes, I would not contest in the election of 2027. And I see people who are around him giving him false confidence. 2023 has come and it has gone. I have never seen somebody so favored as President Tinubu; a man who came from the grassroots to the head of the ladder, there is nothing to behold again. And there is nothing more than climbing than coming down.’’
‘’ This time, the country is not well. It is not rosy for people; it is only those people at the top of the ladder are doing what they like. If they want to buy two planes or even one dozen, they have the money. But the people in the grassroots are suffering. No money; people are crying; things are so expensive in the market; a family of tow and three cannot feed with N5,000; things are so hard.’’
‘’Now I am beseeching President Tinubu not to contest election in 2027. I don’t see him fully enjoying the 2027 election. It is not about President Tinubu and myself being Yoruba men; if I can tell you, President Tinubu has helped many heads to reach their dreams. He has companies where many people are feeding from. But Nigeria will not favor him in 2027. I f I were him I will not contest. if I were him, I would not contest. What is ahead is bigger than anybody’s head. That is my advice for the President. And if he insists on continuing and things are not getting better in Nigeria, as one kilogram of cooking gas is around N1,500, one liter of petrol is around N1,300; these are things that can make the common people to live easy lives; Nigeria will not favor him in 2027. I don’t see anybody in Nigeria and Africa who has breakthrough like President Tinubu. There are some people in Africa that he should reflect upon: Idi Amin Dada of Uganda; What was his end? We saw the end of Samuel Doe in Liberia. I don’t want my own brother to be like that. There is nothing a man wants that God has not given President Tinubu. For him 2027 is not going to be an easy ride.’’
Apostle Adeyeye also revealed that there was a mole in the cabinet of the Oyo state government saying, ‘’now to Oyo state, I had told Seyi Makinde last year that towards the tail end of his government, troubles will erupt. On August 27, 2025, I addressed a press conference at the NUJ press center in Ibadan and told him that there was somebody in his government on whose account people would be after him (Makinde); that person would make people to hate him. And if care is not taken a dark horse will become the governor, if the election holds. This time, Governor Makinde needs to work hard; he needs strong consultation. I won’s say more than that concerning Oyo state, but things may lead to somebody they never thought of, becoming the governor of Oyo state. Many tables will turn, if there is going to be election in 2027.
He also advised the chairman of the Independent Electoral Commission (INEC), Prof. Joash Amupitan to be firm and impartial in the conduct of the 2027 elections, stressing, ’as per the 2027 elections, I see things are going to be tough. I still maintain that the date of the election may change; and 2027 is going to be the toughest in the history of Nigeria and Africa as a whole.’’
Also read-Indonesian Christian Convert Jailed For Two Years Over Muhammad Video (Worthy News Focus)
Pakistan Families Demand Inquiry Into ‘Blasphemy Business Gang’ (Worthy News Investigation)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment